Established in 2007, the ALT Learning Technologist of the Year Awards celebrate and reward excellent practice and outstanding achievement in the Learning Technology field, and aim to promote intelligent use of Learning Technology on a national scale. The Awards are open to individuals and teams based anywhere in the world.
In addition to the usual judges selected awards, ALT will also be presenting a Community Choice Award, where you can vote for the winner.
This Year’s Finalists for the Community Choice Award are:
- Lincoln’s Student Video Support Assistants (Team Award)
- Gaming for Graduates (Research Project Award)
- Ros Walker (Individual Award)
- Technology enhanced learning strategy documents in UK HEIs (Research Project Award)
- #VLEIreland Research Project (Research Project Award)
- Paul Driver (Individual Award)
- Derby’s Technology-Enhanced Learning Team (Team Award)
- Students’ Responses to Learner Dashboards (Research Project Award)
- A Survey of the Learning Behaviour of Open University Students (Research Project Award)
- Peter Shukie (Individual Award)
- Learning portfolio team (Team Award)
Voting for the Community Choice Award closes at 12 noon on September 12th.
Details about each of the finalists, and how to vote are here.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at the Annual Conference on the 12th of September.