Aurion Learning are looking to recruit a Digital Designer to join their team in Belfast.
You'll work directly with clients on varied projects (learning portals, e-learning programmes, application front end user interfaces, product simulations and game-based learning applications), whilst working with a close-knit development team.
Aurion are looking with candidates with:
- 3rd level IT or Multi-media qualification or equivalent 5+ years relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT, Graphic Design or Digital Learning employment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Sound knowledge of the following languages/technologies (to be tested during recruitment process):
- HTML 5
- Version control experience (GIT, SVN or SharePoint).
Desirable criteria include
- Experience of working in an Agile delivery team (SCRUM or Kanban).
- Experience of eAuthoring tools: Adobe Captivate / Articulate Storyline.
- Experience of Bootstrap/ responsive design.
Salary: £25,000 + depending upon experience.
Full details from Aurion Learning.