The ALT Annual Conference 2017: Beyond islands of innovation – how Learning Technology became the new norm(al), will be held at the University of Liverpool, 5 – 7 September 2017.
The 2017 conference will be chaired by Peter Alston and Professor Helen O’Sullivan, both at the University of Liverpool.
The conference provides an international platform for Learning Technology research, practice and policy work from across sectors.
The Conference themes are:
- Empowerment in Learning Technology: supporting students through staff/student partnerships, students as influencers, developing skills and supporting staff at all levels
- Learning Spaces: impact of Learning Technology on the physical and the virtual, strategies for enabling innovation, effectively managing change
- Moving from the practical to the ‘publishable’: reporting from the forefront of innovation and research, policy and strategy fit (or not) for what’s ahead, sharing practice and scaling up Learning Technology through large scale institutional projects
- At the forefront of innovation: ethical implications of ‘data’ for learning and teaching, making use of data in assessment, the hype around AI, machine learning and learning analytics and what’s beyond;
- Wildcard: you are free to contribute any aspect of your research, practice or policy work.
The Call for Proposals is now open, with a deadline date of 20th March.
Further details from the ALT 2017 website.