3rd & 4th February 2016
Europe's most important conference programme for learning and development professionals
- over 70 of the learning industry's foremost speakers, thinkers, visionaries and practitioners
- learn about the application of new learning technologies and the major issues affecting the L&D professional today.
- network with over 500 conference delegates representing many of the leading private and public sector organisations.
- free membership to the Learning and Skills Group - giving you a set of online resources, collaborative tools and knowledge sharing opportunities throughout the year
- free entry to the Learning Technologies 2016 and Learning and Skills 2016 exhibitions also taking place at Olympia
- free fortnightly webinars covering every aspect of organisational learning and learning technologies
- access to over 200 videos and speaker presentations from past Learning Technologies conferences
- instant access to a wealth of resources including articles, white papers, case studies, research and much more
- receive free digital copies of ‘Inside Learning Technologies & Skills’ magazine
- complimentary place at the unique one-day follow up event at Olympia in June 2016 (LSG Conference and Learning Technologies Summer Forum).
Further details from LT2016 website.